I really had SO much fun creating the portable miniature primitive garden makeover for the Summer 2012 issue of A Primitive Place & Country Journal Magazine!
It was also featured on The Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond's blog ! (Garden #25)
The rusty trash pile wheelbarrow stunk to high Heaven, I'm certain I saw a few dried Florida lizard skeletons amidst the debris before cleaning it out & painting...
At first it was just going to be an ordinary painted wheelbarrow but that seemed rather boring, so I thought about what else it could be for awhile...
Once I came up with a plan, it was like child's play from there on out!
The rusty trash pile wheelbarrow stunk to high Heaven, I'm certain I saw a few dried Florida lizard skeletons amidst the debris before cleaning it out & painting...
| Rusted holes = great plant drainage! |
Once I came up with a plan, it was like child's play from there on out!
| Stone wall dollhouse stencil (from yard sale) + fleck stone spray = garden 'wall' |
| I added a decorative birdhouse from my collection, by placing it on a pie basket riser |
| Added miniatures I already had on hand ~ brick flooring = plastic roll from Christmas village supplies, Michael's Arts & Crafts |
| The birdhouse is an upside down miniature clay pot topped w/a small clay pot tray! Dollhouse roof shingles border the aquarium gravel, the mini shrooms & bird were from my junk drawer |
| The outhouse is a $1.00 lean-to birdhouse ornament, I added dollhouse shingles & scrap balsa wood faux door. Twigs hold up the clothesline w/string holding tiny antique quilt scraps |
| Battery operated LED tealites in the windows |
Portable Garden Shed If you are looking for a garden storage solution, Tidy Lockers can help with garden lockers, storage boxes and lockers
ReplyDeleteGarden Shed Storage"If you are looking for a garden storage solution, Tidy Lockers can help with garden lockers, storage boxes and lockers"
ReplyDeleteportable garden sheds
ReplyDeleteMetal Lockers Storage We have stocked the top-quality metal storage cabinets and lockers to secure your highly valuable belongings. Contact us now.
ReplyDeleteBattery Storage Cabinet, ShedOur narrow sheds and slim sheds have their own floor which means your belongings are off the ground and no slab is required.
ReplyDelete